- We will not print nudity
- We will not print any sexually explicit material
- We will not print any designs containing profanities
- We will not print politically charged designs
- We will not print hate material
- We will not print official merchandise for which you don’t have copyright
You must possess the full rights when you upload your own image (picture, logo, text) in the Play tool. Please double check the legal status or ask the owner for permission if you are not sure, before using a design.
- We will not print: official merchandise.
- We will not print: Names, logos, pictures or other intellectual property of music groups of musical artistes.
- We will not print: Names, logs, pictures, or other intellectual property of sports teams, clubs or organizations such as Mumbai Indians, IPL, EPL, Manchester United, Metallica etc.
- We will not print: Trademarks, names or logos for companies. For Example, you cannot use the name Coco Cola, Coke “It’s the Real Think” or the design from the cans.
- We will not print: Photos, caricatures, or other artwork depicting a celebrity. Just because you take a picture of a celebrity, it does not give you the right to use the photo on shirts, even if you alter the photo digitally. As expressed in the first four examples below, personal rights are still owned even if the person is no longer living.